For most people your website will be their first point of contact with you or your business – and first impressions are extremely important!
These days it’s simply not enough to have a dated, dull looking website with content that never changes.
Let us take care of it for you
Metro Web Design is a Sydney website design business that specialises in the setup and implementation of attractive, search-engine friendly websites built around powerful content management systems like Joomla! and Wordpress.
A well designed website should:
- Start with a Website Mission Statement and incorporate Calls to Action which fulfil specified Mission Goals.
- Be visually striking, standing out from your competitors and presenting you or your brand and services in the best possible light.
- Include an intuitive structure and navigation system so website visitors can easily access all of your content.
- Incorporate search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques to improve ranking in search engine results which will drive consistent traffic to your website.
- Have some form of content management system (CMS) so you can regularly update and refine website content without having to call in a web designer every time you want to change something.
- Offer additional website functionality which adds value for your customers and visitors, examples of this could be an online booking system, shopping cart or an events calendar.
- Use a secure and reliable web host.
1 Your Goals - In order to zero in on your precise needs and ascertain the long-term goals of your website Metro Web Design will first ask you a series of questions.
2 Taking Shape - Once we have the necessary information we will begin devising a detailed proposal for your website which includes a "Website Mission Statement" and "Calls to Action."
3 Working Together - If you like what you see we will then enter into an agreement, and commence turning your ideas into reality.