JoomlaPack is a fantastic backup tool
You put a lot of time, effort and money into creating a content-rich website. It may even be the lifeblood of your business. Isn’t it worth protecting?
If you only use one Joomla! Extension then it should be a solid backup tool that allows you to make a complete copy of your Joomla! website.
JoomlaPack is just such a tool and best of all it’s open source.
since this article was originally published JoomlaPack
has been renamed Akeeba Backup
, you can find the updated website here - Akeeba Backup website
JoomlaPack – what it does
JoomlaPack – features
- One click full site backup - backs up your site files and your site database in one go.
- Restoration made easy – using the Kickstart tool it’s dead easy to restore a site.
- Portability – JoomlaPack is great for moving your website between hosts when setting up a cloned test site.
- Rich collection of filters – very simple to exclude individual files and directories, or database tables from the backup.
- Proactive development – JoomlaPack is one of the most popular Joomla! Extensions and for good reason. The development team continue to improve and finetune the program on a regular basis.
If you run a Joomla! powered website then JoomlaPack is a great tool, it takes about 10 seconds to install and it will give you some piece of mind.